an emerging, missional Christian community in the Scranton, PA area:
rooted in the Episcopal Church, welcoming all.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Artist Feature: Rebekah Cummings



While browsing my blog feeds today, I saw a new post from the Freeway Church Community's companion blog for their coffeehouse promoting the opening of their next art show. It features Rebekah Cummings. I wandered over to her website and really liked what I saw.

On a side note, I really like what I know about Freeway. I e-mailed their pastor when Peacemeal went on retreat and asked him to pray for us and for discernment. They are a Salvation Army church plant that is doing things a very different way. Check them out while you're poking around online. I couldn't help but transplant our ministry's name, FreeSpace, onto the face of Freeway and wonder about the possibilities...

2 Comments:

At Wed Jul 25, 02:04:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Konstantin Levin said...

link for r.c. site is broken.

 
At Wed Jul 25, 07:13:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Josh Frank said...

looks like her site is down...she wrote me awhile back to say she was doing a complete overhaul on her site. looks like that's in progress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home