an emerging, missional Christian community in the Scranton, PA area:
rooted in the Episcopal Church, welcoming all.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Emerging Church Learning Party


Peacemeal ii
Originally uploaded by dydimustk.
Here's (from left) Lacey Brown and Karen Ward from Church of the Apostles, Seattle, and Bob Fisher, Assistant to the Bishop for Mission Interpretation, Southeastern Pennsylvania Synod, ELCA (love that title!) hanging out at Scott and Demery's house this past Friday night. If you look closely, I'm in the background tipping Luke upside down!

Anyway, the three of them, as well as the great guy who snapped this picture, Thomas Knoll, led some of us from Peacemeal as well as around 50 others from the Northeast PA/Philly/NJ area through a one-day Emerging Church Learning Party on Saturday. It was a great time and we were wonderfully blessed by their presence!

Check out a few more pictures from Thomas below.

1 Comments:

At Wed Sep 20, 06:38:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger dydimustk said...

I am just bummed that I forgot to pull out my camera and snapp more pictues during that weekend. I'm still just learning that I have a camera (called a phone) in my pocket.

I miss you guys and can't wait to hang out with peacemeal once again, one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home